Join our email list.
Get church announcements and helpful info delivered right to your inbox.
ABOUT GLOW KIDS
Our church is committed to surrounding our children with a community of love and forgiveness, so they may grow in their trust of God, and be found faithful in their service to others. Here at First UMC, we offer multiple children’s ministries through GLOW Kids. During GLOW Kids, children will learn to Grow, Love, Obey, and Worship our Heavenly Father. Our prayer is that GLOW Kids may be true disciples who walk in the way that leads to life everlasting.
GLOW Kids and Children’s Ministries
- Sunday Morning/ Sunday School classes for Preschool- 6th grade
- Children’s Church provided during Worship service for Preschool ages and below
- GLOW Kids Bible Study and Choir Practice meets Wednesday nights from 6:30-7:30 during the school year with small groups provided for 3 years old- 6th grade
- Sunday morning, Sunday night, and Wednesday night nursery care provided for ages infant through 2 years old
- Blessings of the Backpacks and Back to School Blast
- Fall Festival
- Annual Children’s Christmas Program
- Winter Kickoff
- Valentines for Nursing Home
- Easter Celebration
- Spring Concert
- Camp Lake Stephens
Where can I find the GLOW Kids and Sunday School classes?
Sunday School classes and GLOW Kids generally meet in the Education Building. Parents will be asked to sign in their children upon arrival and sign out their children at dismissals. Signs are posted outside the classrooms to decide which small group fits your child based on either age or grade.
What can I do while my child attends GLOW Kids or Sunday School?
Multiple adult Sunday School classes are offered on Sunday morning. A greeter in the hallway will be glad to direct you to one that will hopefully meet your interests. While children are involved in GLOW Kids activities on Wednesday nights, parents are welcome to attend the adult class that also meets in the Education Building from 6:30-7:30. If you need to drop off your child at GLOW Kids and pick him or her up at the end, please remember, you must come inside to sign your child in and out. We value your child’s safety!
Recent Children's Videos
Service Times & Location
6:00 pm — Glow Kids
6:00 pm — Barbara Hughes Bible Study
6:00 pm — Bob Galloway Bible Study
6:30 pm — Illumin8 (Youth) Bible Study
ONLINE WORSHIP SERVICE INVITATION
Invite your friends and family to worship online with us.